Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I May Have A Scrap Problem... Gypsy Wife Progress!

Hi, all!

I spent a lovely long weekend in Asheville and came back refreshed and ready to do some serious sewing!  It's the first time in a long time that we've driven anywhere that I didn't take my sewing machine but I did do some hand-quilting on my Long Time Gone quilt.  I'm really enjoying spending some quality time with this beauty!


And wonder of wonders, I did make my Gypsy Wife blocks!  Granted, they're actually last week's blocks, so I'm still a week behind, but we'll just count this as good!  It's fun to be in the filler blocks - I can see the end in sight.  Can't wait to start assembling the sections....


I had intended to share some inspiration I saw on the internet this week, but that will have to wait until next week - it's time to get this one posted!

Happy scrapping!

Hugs!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Gypsy Wife is so pretty. I always look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Colors!! glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Long Time Gone quilt is going to be scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see these quilts, Sarah! So much lovely color!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!