Monday has arrived, and I'm happy to say I am at THE BEACH!!
Isn't that gorgeous? That was my view this morning - a little cool when the sun went behind a cloud, but otherwise just perfect. So I won't have a to-do list this week, but I did want to share about last weeks' list. So here's how it went...
1. Photograph and mail three quilts for the quilt ministry.
2. Make a slab block and write a tutorial for Wednesday's blogpost.
Done! Here's the block, and you can find the tutorial here.
3. Put together kits for a couple more of the Long Time Gone blocks.
Done! I've got the next two kits ready for sewing this week.
4. Continue (and maybe finish?) the repairs on the vintage quilt.
Continued and FINISHED!! You can read more about it on this post - there's even some info on how I did the repairs.
5. Pull together all the supplies needed for vacation sewing!
Done! I'm all set up and I've even done a little bit of sewing - beach sewing is the best!!
6. Finish (quilt and/or bind) some quilts to restock the quilt ministry stock.
Done! We gave away so many last week that our stock was really depleted, so I spent a day before vacation finishing off some quilts.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
It was a quiet week last week - good thing, because we gave away most of our stock the week before! No quilts went out last week.
So that was my week - I'm really glad I got everything done!! And I will be working on a few things this week, but without any pressure - if they don't get done, no worries! But here's what I'll be working on...
1. Write a blogpost and tutorial for Wednesday's Scrap Problem post.
2. Work on two more blocks for the Long Time Gone quilt.
3. Work on the quilt top and tutorial for this year's 12 Days of Christmas in July quilt-along.
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?