Monday, July 4, 2016

Make-A-List Monday - On Vacation!!

Hi, all!

Make-A-List Monday is going to be taking a break today - I'm on vacation and writing this as I watch the fireworks off my condo balcony.  But since I've been working on the posts for the quilt-along this evening, I thought I'd share some alternative color ways for the quilt, just in case Christmas fabrics aren't your cup of tea!







This particular scrappy color way is courtesy of Mary Marcotte, who did a little playing around in EQ7 on her own and sent me this beauty!!


And this one is just one block, set on point, with setting triangles in the corners.

Feeling inspired yet?  See you later!

Hugs!

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Alternatives are great, and the one block on point is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, simply lovely alternatives.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the alternatives are great and might make me hop in - I've got tons of scraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this quilt along. The idea of having a cozy holiday quilt to throw across the chair or couch really appeals to me. It's going to be hard to choose which block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! Now it is even harder to pick fabrics! lol. Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice color ideas. I do like the scrap block but the other are fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great!! I like the gray one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!