Wow, it was a busy week last week! Did your week fly by as fast as mine did? On top of everything I knew was going to happen, we ended up with some extended family obligations. And some quilt ministry needs came up, too. So I didn't get everything done on my list for last week. Let's see how I did...
1. Keep quilting one quilt a day for Rogersville.
Done! I took six quilts for Rogersville to church last week for others in the group to do the binding.
2. Applique the stars to the flag field.
I didn't get this done. A series of really annoying errors had me back at the store today picking up some more navy blue fabric and a different marking pen. Hopefully by next week....
3. Make nine mug rugs for the craft show.
Started! I've put together the tops for five of them, and pulled the fabrics for a sixth. Here's one of them...
4. Quilt a baby quilt for the craft show.
Done! This is what I spent today on...
The front is made using some of the Simply Color ombre fabric, and the back is a piece of real Irish linen from my grandmother's stash. It is so-o-o-o-o soft!!
5. Quilt a ministry quilt for a woman just diagnosed with a brain tumor.
Done! This beautiful quilt top was donated by Sharon and was a pleasure to quilt!
6. Keep up with any other ministry needs that come up.
Done! I pieced and quilted two baby quilts for a set of twin boys that were born last week. Pictures to come on Friday!
Okay, so not too bad - could be worse! So let's see what the list looks like this week...
1. Keep quilting for Rogersville - at least five quilts this week.
2. Applique stars on the flag field.
3. Finish the six mug rugs.
4. Make two pinafores for the craft show.
5. Make first aid roll-up sample for craft show.
6. Keep up with the quilt ministry needs.
I'm sure more stuff will come up this week - it always does! Tomorrow I'll be picking Lilli up after school - our first time at her new school. She called me this afternoon to be sure I knew where and when to pick her up - silly girl! And Emmy will be here on Wednesday, so I probably won't get to too much sewing that day. Although naptime has been a little bit more productive lately, so maybe I will!
And now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?