Monday, June 18, 2012

Make-A-List Monday - Busy Busy Busy!!

Hi, all!


Goodness, but I've been busy!  DH is out of town, and for some reason the "clean and organize" bug bit me - so in addition to sewing, quilting, and playing with the baby, I've been digging into long-neglected areas in my house!  Bags of stuff to donate, trash, things actually put back where they belong - where will the madness stop?????


OK, now that I've got that off my chest, here's how I did on last week's list...



1.  Make up quilt kits for summer camp.
Done!  But I still need to make more...



2.  Put together more kits for the ministry.
Done - but I forgot to get a pic!

3.  Quilt two more ministry quilts to get ahead.
Done!




4.  Quilt at least three quilts for the NOLA Project.
Partly done...




5.  Work on the junk room.
Didn't even darken the door!

6.  Design a label for the quilts for the NOLA Project 
donated through Hands2Help.
I'm working on this - a friend at church is going to 
help me get a .jpg file set up so I can get them
printed through Spoonflower!

And what's on the list for this week?

1.  Finish up all the cleaning/organizing I started earlier this week!

2.  Put together scrap bundles for The Five-Pound Smackdown!
(More about that on Wednesday...)

3.  Put together more kits for the ministry.

4.  Put together more kits for summer camp.

5. Quilt at least two kids' quilts for NOLA.

I think that's enough for now - I'm having a lot of fun playing with this little girl...

Thats my beautiful daughter making
googlie eyes at the baby....

...and this one!

Her first fishing trip!!
So now the question is.....  what are you working on this week??

Hugs!

Sarah




6 comments:

  1. I'm in! I posted a list on my blog at butterflythreadsquilting.com but am too tired to figure out why the linky thing isn't working. I'm sure it's user error on my part :)
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always busy, but so glad that time includes those cuties. I have my Santa Sack to finish up, Jelly Roll challenge to finish last 2 rows, Schnibbles blocks into a top, and photo shoot my R/W/B blocks for the hop (I'm on the first day).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to put together my first pieced back for a quilt top that I just finished using the abundance of fabric that I have left over from this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy week, yet again. I'm hoping to get a couple happy chemo quilts quilted and work some more on the garden quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quilt with the big squares. I am in the process of making one for my great niece - only hers will be red, black, and white...but its tooooooo hot in my sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah...sometimes I literally cringe when I see your posts...YOU GET SO MUCH DONE! It just reminds me how much I am NOT getting done.

    Beautiful finishes!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!