Sunday, June 19, 2011

Surfin' Sunday - Featuring The Undercover Crafter!


Hi, all!


Well, after a regrettable "senior moment" last week when I completely forgot about Surfin' Sunday (oops!) I'm here to introduce you to another great blog and blogger - meet Hollie of The Undercover Crafter!




Hollie crafts in Venice, California and has been sewing since the age of 6!  She recently discovered quilting, and I'm so glad she did - take a look at some of her awesome blocks....



...and her beautiful table runners....

....look at this wonderful pillow she made by embellishing an Echino print....


... and check out these quilts!!


She's not afraid to share her process, even if it involves an "oops" or two - I really appreciate that, because it helps me know that I'm not the only one who can't get it right all the time!  I hope you'll check out her blog - there's so much more there that I don't have room to show you, and she's always working on something neat!!  Tons of inspiration and eye candy!!

Have a great week!

Sarah


3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great blog. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! I've got over 1000 blog posts in my Reader to get through...I'm so far behind but wanted to stop by and say hi! Cute puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, thank you so much for featuring me! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!